March was the month of trying new products and falling in love (also with products, not with people). If you’re interested to see what I’ve been head over heels for this month, read on!
(I seem to have a pink theme goin’ on here…)
- Essence Superfine Eyeliner: I recently wrote a review on this eyeliner and raved about how much I loved it! This eyeliner is seriously SO AMAZING and if you haven’t tried it out yet, do yourself a favour and try it! If you want to know more about this product, click here!
- Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist: Yet another product that I tried and fell in love with this month. It has snuck its way in my daily makeup routine and will probably have a permanent spot there. Check out my review on this if you wanna know more!
- Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick: Lately I’ve been putting down my tubes of matte liquid lipsticks and leaning more towards moisturizing and less matte. This lipstick has been what I’ve been reaching for as of recently because the colour is beautiful and it leaves my lips feeling so smooth and natural looking.
- Sweet Peach Palette: This is one of my favourite palettes that I own. The shadows are pigmented and blend very well. Not to mention, this palette smells amazing! As weird as it sounds, I enjoy using this palette in the morning because the smell helps me wake up and at this point, is kind of essential to my morning routine, haha.
- Makeup Eraser: THE MAKEUP ERASER IS LIFE CHANGING! REVOLUTIONARY! Seriously, this is the most amazing thing that has come into my life. It removes waterproof mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow pomade… Literally every single makeup product I put on my face. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, super clean, and makeup free. If you wear makeup, you NEED a Makeup Eraser. (Also, look at how clean my makeup eraser is!!!! This is truly a rare sight.)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer: This moisturizer was a lucky hit for me. In all honesty, I was shopping to restock on my Clinique facial wash and ended up purchasing this as well. I had never heard about this moisturizer before so I had no idea if it was good or if it even did what it said it was. Luckily, it works and I’m obsessed with it! My skin has never been this moisturized, bright, and smooth – I owe it all to this!
- Charcoal Peel Off Mask: When there was a huge craze over these, it was hard to get my hands on one! Luckily, my mom found some and snatched the last remaining three. I love this peel off mask because it’s not too intense. It pulls our impurities, but it doesn’t leave my skin red and irritated. I use it once every week, and I have been noticing a significant difference in the look of my pores!
- Vaseline: I swear by Vaseline. I’ve been using it since I was a baby, and I still use it now. My lips aren’t the same without using this every morning and night after exfoliating. I also love the little compact ones… I literally have 2 in each of my bags and backpacks. The big tubs of Vaseline remind me of my childhood, as strange as that sounds, haha.
- American Teen – Khalid: I discovered this album last week while workin
g on my bullet journal, and I sat through the entire album… Twice. I love all the songs have such good vibes and are easy to love… In a way, some of the songs are relatable and make me think about my own life. A few of my favourites are: Young Dumb & Broke, 8TEEN and Angels!