Here is a list of a few things that make me happy. Doing lists like this naturally bring out positivity and honestly make me extremely happy.
- Family. I was blessed with a loving and supportive family who are so great. I’m so blessed that I am close to all of my cousins, aunts and uncles. No matter what, family is always there. Family is so important to me and one of the main causes for the happiness that I have most of the time.
- Friends. I have been blessed with the very best friends anyone could have. I’ve had he same friends since elementary, and I don’t plan on changing that. My friends are super supportive, loving and caring. No matter what, they are always there to lend a hand or to listen to me mindlessly rant on and on about stupid things. It’s truly a blessing to be able to find your second family in a world that moves so quickly.
- Makeup. I love makeup. Everything and anything about makeup makes me happy. I love spending time doing my makeup. It’s just time for me to focus on myself and think about creating the perfect winged liner and making sure my eyebrows are on fleek. Wearing makeup makes me feel so happy. I’m hoping to start adding more beauty elements onto my blog too!
- Writing. Since I was young, writing has always been somewhat of an escape for me. I remember when I was 12 or something like that, I wrote a whole chapter book. I worked so hard on it, even though no one would read it because writing makes me happy. Now, I don’t write many stories, but I focus my time and energy into writing poetry. Most of the time no one else sees it because it’s more of a personal thing. Sometimes I look back on my old poetry and post it though because people seem to love reading it.
- Sleeping. Who doesn’t love sleep? I mean, finally being able to relax after a long day of doing too much (or maybe nothing at all) and just being able to lay there. That being said, I love feeling tired at night. It’s not a likely occurrence, but when it does happen I just get happy. The kind of tired I’m talking about is the, ‘woah, my eyelids are suddenly 5 pounds heavier and this YouTube video is less exciting than falling asleep.’ (Is not totally being tired at night weird?)
Anyway, there are 5 things that make me happy. Maybe I’ll end up writing more posts like these because I really enjoyed writing this one.